Bible studies aren’t just for Sundays at Rosalind Hills. Our weeknight classes and Sunday morning classes offer an opportunity to participate in small group Bible study with others.
Men’s Bible Study
Monday night Men’s Bible study gathers at 6 p.m.
Women’s Bible Study
Tuesday night Women’s Bible study gathers at 6 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
Sunday Morning Small Groups
Classes meet every Sunday morning at 9:15 a.m. Several classes are available with descriptions listed below. Our greeters will be available to guide you to classrooms.
While it is true people can read the Bible on their own (and should), one cannot duplicate the learning and insights that surface with others in a small group study experience. For many people, their Bible Study class is their personal support group.
We offer multiple Sunday groups for adults that are not age-specific.
- Friendship: Four teachers, rotation basis (50′s + couples, singles)
- Innkeepers: Wayne Coake, teacher (all ages, married or single)
- Pathfinders: Rotating leader, (all ages, married or single)
- Parent Life Group: Pastor Tony and Jessie Wheeler
Classes for children are arranged based on age/grade and meet in the Children’s Wing (lower building near the playground). Childcare is available for infants and toddlers.
- Children (Pre-K-5th): Meet from 9:15 – 10:15 am in age-appropriate classes with a creative, fun and contemporary approach to Bible study.
- Youth (Grades 6-12): Meet in the Youth Suite, ground floor, upper building on Sundays at 9:15 a.m.
Want to Learn More?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our bible studies. We’d love to help!